talon 15th anniversary cruise
Important Departure Information
Departure Port - Cruise Terminal 2, Western Docks, Dover
|Deck 9||1230 hours|
|Deck 8||1300 hours|
|Deck 7||1330 hours|
|Deck 5||1400 hours|
|Deck 4||1430 hours|
|Deck 3||1500 hours|
Check-in will close at 1530 hours.
Please note that embarkation starts from 14.00 and that it is the check in times you see above.
Don't forget to bring an adapter for mobile phones etc.
Sailing from Dover on the 21st June 2012, for three nights, and taking in the sights of Antwerp and Amsterdam,
Talon has exclusive use of Fred Olsen's beautiful Black Watch to celebrate 15 years - this is an event fans should not miss!
- 3 shows with Talon including...The Acoustic Collection, The Best Of Eagles and The Talon Factor
- Full day in beautiful Antwerp, Belgium. The world's leading cut diamond centre and home to the famous
workshop of Peter Paul Rubens
- Half day in Amsterdam, Holland. Discover the historic buildings and galleries which line Amsterdam's many
canals and visit Ann Frank's House
- Jazzlines. Late night Jazz with Chris Lloyd. The Jam House; Jam the night away with Jonny Miller, Tony Vegas
and the boys. Plus the famous Talon Quiz with Chris and Peter
- The Captain's Cocktail Party
- Deck Party and Midnight Buffet (weather permitting)
All meals and entertainment are included.
Back To Top